I didn't take this pic, I will still have to insert my own =)  Just thought this was pretty neat.  It was posted from the Chelsea flower show.

My green thumb came only as a result of the mistakes I made while learning to see things from the plant's point of view.  ~H. Fred Dale

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.  My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.  The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.  ~Abram L. Urban

Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity.  ~Lindley Karstens, noproblemgarden.com

Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy.  ~Astrid Alauda

Views: 428

Replies to This Discussion

I am so impressed! 

Green is one of my favorite colors, because to me it represents life! 

Great pic, Kay!  :)

Oregon grass fields grow so green in Feb and March. The grass is grown for seed.

AN ancient sycamore tree on our property.

Latest Activity

Vicky Myers commented on Community Manager's group Vegetable Gardens
"As long as you don't use any chemicals on your grass and that the leaves are good for food, no sick-a-more or walnut. Those trees send out bad stuff that kills off plants around them or make em sick. I hear you too many late nights for me the…"
32 minutes ago
Nancy Jenkins commented on Community Manager's group Vegetable Gardens
"So just take the dead out and leave it, ok. So mowed grass and  leaves mixture on it. I don't seem to be feeling well today , so take day off from outside."
1 hour ago
"I want to suggest you all watch this or one of the other Back to Eden Garden Tours. This is one smart fellow and has a very successful garden. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbCMnMYMkZo"
3 hours ago
"Nancy you shouldn't keep turning the soil it is bad for it and all the living things going on in it. Only layer compost on top and don't walk on the planting area so you don't have to turn it."
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service